LEARN TANGO!....... classes in all levels
DANCE TANGO!......practicas and milongas (dancing meetings! )
TRAVEL among friends!.... tango trips
ENJOY TANGO AS SPECTATOR!...... tango shows and events
WHEN : mondays 18-19.30 all levels class.... coffe break in between ...... saturdays (twice a month) PRACTICA: DANCE TANGO!
STARTING OF SPRING SEASON: 17 February 2020
STARTING OF AUTUMN SEASON: 7 September 2020 (activities temporary suspended because of covid-19)
TEACHER: Marcela Troncoso
PHONE US: Marcela: 0735 827978
Helga : 0700682907
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Do not miss this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to learn / improve your TANGO, with amazing DISCOUNT PRICE in PRIVATE CLASSES FOR COUPLES.
Save up to 1000 SEK booking until 30 April!
- 1 class > get 100 kr discount ! Pay 500 kr.
- 3 classes > get 300 kr discount ! Pay 1200 kr.
- 10 classes > get 1000 kr discount ! Pay 3500 kr.
- Available for booking in couple.
- Booking and payment should be completed during April.
- Obs: Class packages have a limited duration. Check the validity period of your package.
INFO about the teacher:
CONTACT / BOOKING:
Friday, April 2, 2021
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Just BE!.... Just SHINE!... Just SHARE!... Just DO IT!
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Friday, December 11, 2020
International Tango Day 11 December
commemorating the birthday of the tango singer Carlos Gardel, and the musician and composer Julio de Caro.
HAPPY TANGO´S DAY TO ALL WHO LOVE TANGO !
"La milonga" by artist Marcela Troncoso
Words of the artist:
"This mixed technique, 50 x 70 cm. combines gouache, watercolor, colour pencils. It was created in 1997 intending to represent the atmosphere of a real milonga in a satiric way.
It´s a hommage to two of my first tango teachers Roberto Contreras and Maria Lemos, who appear in the scene.
It´s also a hommage to Carlos Gardel, a singer that brought me to tango with the nostalgy in his voice.
It´s a hommage to the thousands of musician whose music I have danced to.
And finally it´s a hommage to all tango dancers, specially those old "milongueros" that inspired all new generations of dancers, and who were so generous sharing their knowledge to everybody. Thanks to them Tango has survived many storms, and will survive current storm as well.
HAPPY TANGO DAY TO ALL WHO LOVE TANGO!"
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Book your class. You pay for one hour. You get 1.5 hour (90 min)
- Price for one person (leader or follower) 90 min class: 500 kr. (normal price: 60 min - 500 kr.)
- Price for a couple, 90 min class: 600 kr. (normal price: 60 min - 600 kr)
- Promotion valid until 31 October.
- Available for weekday classes
- Prices related to classes in my studio in Malmö ( for prices in other locations, contact me)
MUY COMPROMISE: BEST QUALITY IN TANGO CLASSES WITH BEST PRICES !